In order to strengthen the team of our client, PSA Turkey, we are looking for high potential professionals to assume After Sales & Customer Care Zone Manager role in sales department.
Currently ranked as Europe’s second largest automaker, Group PSA is a French Multinational Manufacturer of automobiles and motorcycles sold under the Peugeot, Citroen, DS and Opel brands
With its worldwide presence, the Group today is addressing the profound transformations under way in the sector with ambition, vitality and efficiency.
PSA Turkey is actively committed to developing its market presence and sales in the Turkish market and in line with the Group’s strategic targets, would like to recruit high caliber professionals in various functions and departments.
All successful candidates are expected to have experience preferably in the Automotive sector in after sales function.
- Taking care of benchmark operations regarding after sales business
- Assists dealer in all aspects of Customer Services Quality and After Sales ; dealer professionalization programs etc.
- Prepares and follows up the action plans concerning the issues which have to be improved in dealers Reports regularly the latest situation of dealers to the superiors
- Follows up dealer KPI continuously to be in line with the overall goals of all brand
- Being a part of the preparation of drawing the plans, construction, implementation and development of a new dealership
- Follows up the trainings of the related staff of the dealers and contribute to the staff ability
- To ensure that the company will reach its goals concerning the customer satisfaction levels (CSI & Myst.Shop.Surveys), which in time will have an important effect on the car sales
- Track service portion of CSI to identify deficiencies
- Communicate and ensure compliance to standards and policies
- To ensure that the company will maintain and develop its brand image by continuous improvement of the network, by respecting the standards and methods of the each brand
- To manage the network by setting a good balance between the profit, commercial objectives and customer satisfaction
- Follows up the dealer’s results related to the after sales operations, global costs and warranty expenses, recall campaigns, revenue management for after sales operations
- Monitoring of daily operations and routines on a regular basis and identify corrective actions wherever necessary
- Management of Dealers with regards to service, competitor information to be ahead of competition
- To ensure visibility / transparency / accountability of service operations at all times
- Supports to the customer complains’ resolution in the field in correlation with Quality& Customer Care department
- Management reporting based on KPI and targets for the financial year
- 5-10 years of after sales experience gained within a best practice international environment
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment, often on multiple tasks with limited timelines
- Ambitious, driven, constructive, energetic person who is keen on learning
At Profil International, we believe - and know - that only candidates who are truly "engaged" in their jobs, love what they do, respect and admire the company they work for will excel at their job and realize their dream careers. Your own personal engagement is the key to your success!
To be engaged and become a top performer, you need to be in a job that is not just a great job, but a great job for you. This means, that not only your background and mental capacity, but also you behavioural style and personal motivations must match those of the job and the top performance benchmark criteria of the company. This is why, if you happen to be a candidate, we will ask you to participate in a series of in-depth interviews and assessments to discover whether this particular position at that particular company is the right one for you. This is not only in the interests of our clients but also in yours.
Copyright Profil International, All rights reserved.
Profil International | Office 1: Maçka Cad. Ralli Apt. No:37 K:5 Teşvikiye, Istanbul TURKEY | Office2: Teşvikiye Cad. Belveder Apt. No:15 K:6 Teşvikiye | Tel +90 2122318878 | www.profilinternational.com