Profil International Researcher
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Research is fundamental to what we do. It is the backbone of each search assignment and is central to ensuring that we consistently deliver creative and diverse outcomes that provide solid benefits to our clients.
The role presents personal and professional development opportunities for candidates aspiring to learn and grow in our dynamic work environment. We need a bright, flexible, hardworking and dedicated team player who will enjoy strategic responsibility and create significant business impact through delivering best-in-class Leadership Development Programs and Executive Talent Reviews.Our team plays a key role in identifying and assessing executive talent for the critical positions of leading organisations operating in diverse industries.
- Continuously develop his/her market knowledge
- Produce high quality written work; reports and presentations
- Participate company-wide projects and collaborate with colleagues as required
- Provide research support for business development projects and assist colleagues where necessary
- Attend business development events and provide support for senior business leaders
Desired Skills & Expertise
- Excellent research skills
- Able to manage relationships over the phone or in person
- Able to work well under pressure to deliver best results
- Commitment to provide best solutions for both our clients and candidates
- At ease with a direct approach to high-level professionals
- Fluency in oral and written English or German and Turkish is a must
A job can be much more than a career opportunity. It can become a path to realizing your dreams.
At Profil International, we believe - and know - that only candidates who are truly "engaged" in their jobs, love what they do, respect and admire the company they work for will excel at their job and realize their dream careers. Your own personal engagement is the key to your success!
To be engaged and become a top performer, you need to be in a job that is not just a great job, but a great job for you. This means, that not only your background and mental capacity, but also you behavioural style and personal motivations must match those of the job and the top performance benchmark criteria of the company. This is why, if you happen to be a candidate, we will ask you to participate in a series of in-depth interviews and assessments to discover whether this particular position at that particular company is the right one for you. This is not only in the interests of our clients but also in yours.
Profil International | Teşvikiye Cad. Belveder Apt. No:15 K:6 Teşvikiye | www.profilinternational.com