Currently ranked as Europe’s second largest automaker, Group PSA is a French Multinational Manufacturer of automobiles and motorcycles sold under the Peugeot, Citroen, DS and Opel brands
With its worldwide presence, the Group today is addressing the profound transformations under way in the sector with ambition, vitality and efficiency.
PSA Turkey is actively committed to developing its market presence in the Turkish market and in line with the Group’s strategic targets, would like to recruit high calibre professionals in various functions and departments.
In order to strengthen the team, PSA Turkey is in need of “Junior Spare Parts Revenue Management Specialist”. In compliance with professional and ethical standards of PSA Group, this position entails the following responsibilities:
- Developing, coordinating and tracking Revenue Management and Channel Management performance
- Coordinating the consolidation of spare parts sales & marketing plans into reliable set of KPIs covering Gross & Net Sales,
- Validating Market input on product sales, margins and sales allowance planning and ensure plans are accurate, achievable and meet overall targets.
- To establish single point of contact with finance team to ensure coordination and consistency of information
- Leading & managing sales Forecasting, and reporting functions
- To support/coordinate NSCs in designing and executing effective sales programs
- To support annual bonus plan development that ensures effective sales allowance management
- Monitoring bonus target setting and delivery
- To perform forecasting and reporting on a regular basis
- Collecting country feedback and control run rate monitoring in order to assess forecast validity
- To establish accurate and timely monthly KPI data report, Executive report and
- Cross-check / validate and take corrective action with cluster finance and P&A actuals and forecast
- Ad hoc reports as required & requested by Senior Management
- 1 - 2 years of experience gained within a best practice international environment,
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment, often on multiple tasks with limited timelines
- Ambitious, driven, constructive, energetic person who is keen on learning
At Profil International, we believe - and know - that only candidates who are truly "engaged" in their jobs, love what they do, respect and admire the company they work for will excel at their job and realize their dream careers. Your own personal engagement is the key to your success!
To be engaged and become a top performer, you need to be in a job that is not just a great job, but a great job for you. This means, that not only your background and mental capacity, but also you behavioural style and personal motivations must match those of the job and the top performance benchmark criteria of the company. This is why, if you happen to be a candidate, we will ask you to participate in a series of in-depth interviews and assessments to discover whether this particular position at that particular company is the right one for you. This is not only in the interests of our clients but also in yours.