Currently ranked as Europe’s second largest automaker, Group PSA is a French Multinational Manufacturer of automobiles and motorcycles sold under the Peugeot, Citroen, DS and Opel brands.
With its worldwide presence, the Group today is addressing the profound transformations under way in the sector with ambition, vitality and efficiency.
PSA Turkey is actively committed to developing its market presence in the Turkish market and in line with the Group’s strategic targets, would like to recruit high calibre professionals in various functions and departments.
In order to strengthen the team, PSA Turkey is in need of “Product Range Supervisor”. In compliance with professional and ethical standards of PSA Group, this position entails the following responsibilities:
- To carry out all necessary possible new product development, launch activities, organization with other related departments like Logistics Department, SP Sales Department, Marketing Dep., Training Dep. IT Department, etc.
- Follow not only for new products, also closely existing parts sales performance, price compatibility in market and reports necessary actions to support potential sales volumes, proposing & organizing possible promotional activities
- Being in contact with headquarters analyzing related central tools about spare parts marketing activities & best practices follow up
- Price & Competition analysis in market
- Promotional activities coordination
- Following PSA pricing policy controlling results of benchmark analysis of competitors in market
- Finalisation of Commercial Promotions Feasibilty-Setup-Margin analysis
- 3 years of experience gained within a best practice international environment, preferably aftermarket experience
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment, often on multiple tasks with limited timelines
- Ambitious, driven, constructive, energetic person who is keen on learning
At Profil International, we believe - and know - that only candidates who are truly "engaged" in their jobs, love what they do, respect and admire the company they work for will excel at their job and realize their dream careers. Your own personal engagement is the key to your success!
To be engaged and become a top performer, you need to be in a job that is not just a great job, but a great job for you. This means, that not only your background and mental capacity, but also you behavioural style and personal motivations must match those of the job and the top performance benchmark criteria of the company. This is why, if you happen to be a candidate, we will ask you to participate in a series of in-depth interviews and assessments to discover whether this particular position at that particular company is the right one for you. This is not only in the interests of our clients but also in yours.