Doost is a tech-start-up company that specializes on digital services backed by Eureko Sigorta and founded with the desire to 'go beyond insurance'. On the way to perfect our work, we see a future full of wonderful misfortunes, lucky mishapes, and healthy trials.
We started our journey by focusing on car services. In order to solve the needs and problems of our customers regarding their vehicles, we are constantly developing something new with hardwork every day and improving our mobile application, website and strengthen our cooperation with providers. We are bringing up-to-date technology to car industry and we are growing rapidly.
We are a digital start up with a big vision. We try to transform people's approach on how they are looking after their assets, themselves and their loved ones with offering service-oriented digital products whereas making valuable services accessible and affordable to all.
Although doost has started its operations in the nearpast, it is backed up by and takes its power from one of the world's largest insurance leader Achmea group based in the Netherlands and a respected member of the Turkish insurance sector Eureko Sigorta.
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with backend systems,
• Build efficient, testable and reusable code,
• Write maintainable code with extensive test coverage, working in a professional software engineering environment (with source control, dev/stage/prod release cycle, continuous deployment),
• Collaborate across the company and interact with internal customers (analyst developers) to define, design and build integrations and data delivery systems,
• Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers,
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges,
• Implement data storage solution integrations.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience,
• Start-up experience is a plus
• 3+ Years of engineering experience with significant experience using C# , .Net Core, ASP.Net Core MVC and Entity Framework Core
• Experience RESTful API, web services
• Experience MSSQL and MONGODB,
• Knowledge of NoSQL
• Familiarity with Azure DevOps and Design Patterns
• Working in an Agile manner
• Welcoming iteration and moving fast
• An easy going person with good communication/human skills.
• Test-driven development experience, knowledge of Continuous Integration Systems and working in a start-up environment are a plus!
• Knowledge of unit and integration testing methodologies, and the ability to write, debug and deploy testing frameworks,
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments,
• Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes,
• Data migration, transformation, and scripting,
• Setup and administration of backups,
• Outputting data in different formats,
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes,
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.