Performance Marketing Expert
Doost is a tech-start-up company that specializes on digital services backed by Eureko Sigorta and founded with the desire to 'go beyond insurance'. On the way to perfect our work, we see a future full of wonderful misfortunes, lucky mishapes, and healthy trials.
We started our journey by focusing on car services. In order to solve the needs and problems of our customers regarding their vehicles, we are constantly developing something new with hardwork every day and improving our mobile application, website and strengthen our cooperation with providers. We are bringing up-to-date technology to car industry and we are growing rapidly.
We are a digital start up with a big vision. We try to transform people's approach on how they are looking after their assets, themselves and their loved ones with offering service-oriented digital products whereas making valuable services accessible and affordable to all.
Although doost has started its operations in the nearpast, it is backed up by and takes its power from one of the world's largest insurance leader Achmea group based in the Netherlands and a respected member of the Turkish insurance sector Eureko Sigorta.
- Lead the planning for all existing and new paid marketing channels (including but not limited to Paid Search, Display, Retargeting, Paid Social, and Affiliate).
- Drive subscriptions, revenue & profitability through performance marketing efforts across paid marketing channels.
- Measuring and deploying performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of App analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adjust etc.) and building reports
- Build and execute a digital testing roadmap across acquisition messaging, creative and audience using historical data as a guide.
- Manage marketing budgets in partnership with finance to ensure we reach our targeted goals and maximize performance, while also thinking creatively about growth opportunities.
- Analyse consumer patterns such as app download trends, conversion rate and competitor analysis to understand the effectiveness of media investment and advise on strategy.
- Develop, implement and optimize creative campaigns through working closely with the Editorial, Product, Design, and Marketing teams.
- Manage the contracted media agency to successfully deploy marketing campaigns through a strategic media plan aimed at driving scale in on-demand and subscriptions while maintaining target efficiency
- Researching and proposing new opportunities for digital marketing advertising campaigns
- Budget management across paid advertising channels, ensuring spend is pacing correctly
- Creative testing, monitoring and analysing test results to drive ROI including Search, Social,Display, Video, etc.
- Working closely with creative team for creating art briefs, content marketing &strategies
- Collaborating with designers to improve user experience
- Acquiring insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- 3-5 + years hands-on experience with execution of paid media campaigns on Social Media and Google Marketing Platform. Ideally for a mobile-first business or a tech-start up.
- History of running effective paid marketing campaigns
- Highly analytical mindset who enjoys organizing and synthesizing data
- Understanding of the subscription funnel and subscription economics
- Expert in writing briefs and working with Creative teams to embed best in class design principals for performance marketing
- Tech start-up or Automative industry experience is a plus
- Foundational knowledge in Affiliate Marketing
- Fluent English speaker preferred
- University degree is required