DX Studio UX&UI Designer
Eureko Sigorta, which is the leader of bancassurance in Turkey, an expert in risk assessment and an international insurance company, is a member of Achmea, which is one of the largest insurance partnerships in the world, operating with 17,000 employees across 5 countries.
Operating in all branches of non-life insurance, Eureko Sigorta was founded in 1989 as Garanti Sigorta and took its current name in October 2007. With its headquarters in Istanbul, Eureko Sigorta offers insurance services and products that make a difference for clients through Garanti BBVA and its nationwide network of agencies and brokers. Eureko Sigorta is a respected and preferred member of the Turkish insurance industry.
The synergistic cooperation with Garanti BBVA has enabled Eureko Sigorta to have a widespread distribution network and reach hundreds of thousands of clients.
In addition to the bank distribution channel, Eureko Sigorta also offers insurance services and products to its clients through its nationwide network of agents and brokers.
Eureko Sigorta, with its long-standing relationships with international reinsurers, works extensively with companies such as Everest Re, Mapfre Re, Odyssey Re, Korean Re, Sompo Japan Re, Munich Re and Swiss Re. Our company is in close cooperation with Milli Re, the largest reinsurer in our country.
Eureko Sigorta distinguishes itself from its competitors through its business strategies, accurate perception of risk, portfolio structure and high technology. One of the leading companies in the industry, Eureko Sigorta has had a market share of 3.6% at the end of 2017.
Eureko Sigorta is distinguished by its effective marketing policies, its ability to deliver fast and high quality services and its commitment to ethical values; it has been a stable and sustainable organization even in the most difficult economic conjunctures of our country.
UX/UI designer is a technical role that is responsible for developing UX and UI concepts and translate concepts into designs with best user experience that illustrate simplicity. This role will require a deep knowledge of UX / UI concepts, methodologies and design features.
- Improves the look and feel of interactive digital assets (i.e. software products, applications, webpages etc.)
- Applies conceptual thinking to create world-class digital services across multiple platforms, smartly bringing together user needs, business goals and technical realities
- Independently creates end-to-end user-flow mock-ups: low-fidelity wireframes to high-fidelity polished designs and ability to quickly iterate designs for final sign-off
- Develops sound UX/UI concepts, including the definition of customer needs, task analysis and the creation of personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flows and use cases
- Applies customer needs and business goals to execute end-to-end holistic design thinking process and methods
- Translates concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity despite system complexity
- Creates instant tangibility for domains and customers through storytelling and rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototyping
- Communicates design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Accounts for and tracks the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
- Creates surveys for researches through various social media platforms to gather feedback on user's ease of use
- Defines the User Interface Design through information architecture, wireframes and user flows and validate it through usability testing
- Becomes a problem-solver for interface issues that may appear during squad deliverables and ensure a good user experience throughout the product life cycle.
- Works directly with prospects to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights, learn about user behaviour and verify design concepts
- Works closely with other organisational entities to align with business/product strategies, while maintaining a UX/UI design consistency across all platforms/screens
- Works closely with developers within the domain to ensure that design specifications are implemented
- Effectively communicates research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
- Consistently improves the product design according to user requirements and business needs
- Initiates and participates in user research as needed on areas
- Find creative ways to solve UX and UI problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Works with squad members including product owners, product managers and customer journey experts to build new features and improve the current platform
- Has willingness to work in Agile Development environment
- Background in human-computer interaction, visual communication, or education-related design disciplines
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Expert knowledge of design and prototyping tools such as Axure, Sketch or Adobe Photoshop
- Experience creating storyboards and site mapping
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize data for the best possible outcome
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to present well and explain design solutions to internal and external key stakeholders
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc)
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently