Haier Next Engineers
Haier Europe is part of Haier Smart Home, the No. 1 brand globally in major appliances and among the Fortune Global 500 Companies. Listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SHA: 600690) since 1993, Haier Smart Home is present in all 5 continents with 25 industrial parks, 10 research and development centers and approximately 100,000 employees. With an operating revenue worth 25 billion Euros in 2019, the company’s global sales network covers more than 160 countries.
Haier’s vision is to become the global leader in IoT for smart home appliances. Haier Smart Home is the first Chinese company to enter the D-Share Market of the China Europe International Exchange (CEINEX D-Share Market) in Frankfurt in October 2018, with the aim to promote the brand and support its business growth internationally and in Europe, where the company counts on successful brands such as Candy, Hoover, Haier, Rosières, GE Appliances and Fisher&Paykel. The company’s European headquarter is located in Brugherio (MB), Italy. For more information, please visit the website.
For the company, which was founded in 1984 and became one of the world's Giants in 35 years, of course, working with engineers who are open to self-development and have high leadership potential is one of the most critical points.
Therefore, Haier Group considers new graduate engineers to join them as future-leaders who can be positioned in critical roles, both in Eskisehir, Turkey and abroad in the future.
Haier Group attaches great importance to Turkey due to its growth goals in both Europe and other global markets, and they aim to focus more on dynamic and young potential talents to work with them in Quality, Production, Planning and R&D Departments.
- New graduates with Bachelor of Engineering,
- Willing to work in Eskisehir (accommodation will be arranged by the company)
- Strong analytical capabilities with a good degree of flexibility and adaptability and interpersonal skills,
- Strategic and result driven with the ability of thinking long-term,
- Strong analytical skills, project management, detailed-orientation, organizational and time management skills,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy; strong analytical and math skills; advanced Excel skills