The Business Controller oversees the business and financial operations of a domain and shares responsibility for the organization’s financial performance. Business Controller performs financial analysis, develop financial planning processes and design and implement overall business plans.
They use their research, analysis and experience to develop business and financial recommendations, provide budget feedback, and assist leadership in key financial decisions, meaning that they play an important role in the company’s financial performance.
Although the Business Controller serves as an adviser for both a company’s financial department and domain leadership, Business Controller work as part of the financial department.
• Provide relevant information and prepare the ground for robust financial planning, steering and controlling of the business,
• Complete regular financial analysis, draw-up conclusions and proposals for measures and corrections and assist mobility domain members and leader in decision-making,
• Guiding business case preparation and ROI estimates, making sure business assumptions are clear, and preferably fact based and reasonable,
• Identifying and managing financial risk, completing financial research, analyzing a domain’s sales and overall performance,
• Coordinate and direct the different planning cycles as mid-term planning, yearly budget or latest forecasts,
• Strong collaboration with Eureko’s local accounting functions to secure timely and correct monthly and yearly closings,
• Supporting the management team with ad-hoc analysis requests
• Support mobility domain leader with financial, selected operational performance with insights.
• Degree in Business Administration, Economics or equivalent,
• Experienced in finance related reporting and analysis within 5-8 years,
• Preferably track record in international companies, start-ups’, agile environments,
• Knowledge about prepare / upload monthly report and submit to headquarters on time
• Good communication skills,
• Excellent interpersonal skills,
• Excellent command of English both verbal and written,
• Energetic, straightforward and performance-driven professional with entrepreneurial spirit and strong commercial and execution abilities,
• Fact based working style with excellent analytical skills and strong execution abilities
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight timelines,
• Team player with open, positive can-do attitude and respect for others,
• Strong data analytic skills.