Purpose of Position
- Report to Managing Director
- Be responsible for E2E customer service processes and their associated customer experience including Service-to-Sales offering customers the full Miele service portfolio as well as Miele appliances and accessories & consumables.
- Ensure applying best practice, develop continuous improvement plans and make recommendation based upon customer and Miele team insight (e.g., insights and knowledge on the use of the new tools and technologies: e.g. remote service)
- Ensure a yearly service business plan achieving a positive Service result while delivering the Miele Service quality to customers (quality assurance, compliance, regulatory and legal obligations are met across all interactions) including an effective resource planning with full resource utilization and effective service demand coverage (cost efficiency)
- Closely cooperate with regional CC Director and vendors to manage and control the day to day performance of the Contact Centre Operations meeting or exceeding all KPIs and within agreed budget.
- Plan and align a SLA for services for PROF and deliver accordingly
- Engage with 3rd party service providers according to the MSP Serice Partner Program.
- Be responsible for the recruitment, training, induction and coaching. Work closely with CSI, HR, and Training delivery teams. Contribute to ongoing development of service staff. Inspire and create motivated and engaged colleagues. Contribute to defining service job roles, any required shift of candidate profiles required across the operation
Competencies/Skills for position
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Engineering or equivalent academic degree
- 10+ years business experience
- 5+years experience in leading a service organization
- Experience in managing an operation through periods of significant change
Skills & Competencies required
- Strong leadership capabilities, excellent communication skills
- Ability to engage and build relationship whit RMDs, MDs and SDs across markets
- Superior ability to manage external vendors in a partnership program
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills in English