PSA Financial Services is looking for a Zone Manager to maximise the sales of credits, insurances and operational leasing products within a specified sales territory
- Provide comprehensive support to dealers.
- Maintain regular visits/communication with Dealers both in the field and by using all remote access instruments.
- Introduce Business Sales Plans to Dealerships and review accordingly.
- Provide marketing and sales support to Dealerships.
- Carry out joint sales and maintenance visits to end users with Dealer personnel.
- Ensure that renewals process is carried out.
- Provide coaching and training to all relevant Dealer staff.
- Directly follow up major sales leads and tenders. Submit and follow up credit and operational leasing applications.
- Liaise with and support Brand’s Sales Area Managers.
- Work in close cooperation with Brands and Business Partners’ Sales Teams to maximise opportunities.
- Provide timely Management reports as required.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a business to business environment
- Fluent English speaker
- Sales experience is essential
- Knowledge of dealer operations, insurance, operational leasing or Bank.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The ability to deal at all levels.
- A high level of commercial awareness
- A valid current driving licence is essential
At Profil International, we believe - and know - that only candidates who are truly "engaged" in their jobs, love what they do, respect and admire the company they work for will excel at their job and realize their dream careers. Your own personal engagement is the key to your success!
To be engaged and become a top performer, you need to be in a job that is not just a great job, but a great job for you. This means, that not only your background and mental capacity, but also you behavioural style and personal motivations must match those of the job and the top performance benchmark criteria of the company. This is why, if you happen to be a candidate, we will ask you to participate in a series of in-depth interviews and assessments to discover whether this particular position at that particular company is the right one for you. This is not only in the interests of our clients but also in yours.