Position is located in Erzincan (İliç),Turkey.
- Responsible for coordinating / directing all human resources related activities in accordance to company strategy, policies and procedures and business targets.
- Ensuring the efficiency of search, selection, hiring and onboarding of new employees.
- Responsible for executing and improving performance processes when necessary according to organizational needs.
- Assuming active role in job description preparation process.
- Managing the compensation and benefits structure to ensure an equal compensation for comparable tasks in line with market compensation, monitoring of the remuneration development according to budget.
- Responsible for salary management of all white & blue collar positions. Managing yearly and performance based salary increases as well as leading promotion and rotation processes.
- Responsible for accuracy of monthly payroll process, payroll budget.
- Responsible for industrial relations. Leading Discipline Committee meetings and operating CLA meetings with the Union and informing top management.
- Managing consultancy budget mainly for recruitment processes.
- Taking active role in development and implementation new systems and standards in collaboration with local suppliers and global HR team.
- Giving opportunities and training options to team members for supporting their individual development and career plans.
- Managing all people related issues including disciplinary, grievance, dismissal etc. and ensuring these are handled efficiently, smoothly and with respect.
- Leading all other human resources function processes.