PSA Group is a French Multinational Manufacturer of automobiles and motorcycles company ranked as Europe's second largest automaker. In line with its growth plans in Turkey, currently the group is looking for high potential professionals who are experienced in Marketing Communication.
- Management and coordination of marketing portal functions with “Groupe PSA” and with the dealers.
- Responsible for aftersales marketing’s all campaign activities; such as communication materials (e.g. newspaper, radio, pos, web, etc…), actions with the ad’s agents & with campaign partners, fulfillment of company’s related internal procedures.
- Follow up aftersales marketing POS materials for aftersales campaign and products, carry out interpretation, and proofreading of printed materials.
- Upon requests from dealers and sales team, provide support in determination, suitability and features of parts proof reading and especially accessories.
- Consolidate dealer requests of Aftersales Marketing pos materials which are used in Direct Reception Project, order from outdoor sources, and organize distribution of received orders to related dealers.
- Benchmark of other brands for AS Marketing activities & inform related parties accordingly.
- Identify Authorized Repairers’ marketing needs & requirements for internal workshop selling opportunities.
- Organization of all outdoor activities of aftersales
- Management of CI/SP budget
- Minimum 3 years of Marketing Communications experience gained within a best practice international environment
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment, often on multiple tasks with limited timelines
- Ambitious, driven, constructive, energetic person who is keen on learning
At Profil International, we believe - and know - that only candidates who are truly "engaged" in their jobs, love what they do, respect and admire the company they work for will excel at their job and realize their dream careers. Your own personal engagement is the key to your success!
To be engaged and become a top performer, you need to be in a job that is not just a great job, but a great job for you. This means, that not only your background and mental capacity, but also you behavioural style and personal motivations must match those of the job and the top performance benchmark criteria of the company. This is why, if you happen to be a candidate, we will ask you to participate in a series of in-depth interviews and assessments to discover whether this particular position at that particular company is the right one for you. This is not only in the interests of our clients but also in yours.