A job can be much more than a career opportunity. It can become a path to realizing your dreams.
At Profil International, we believe - and know - that only candidates who are truly "engaged" in their jobs, love what they do, respect and admire the company they work for will excel at their job and realize their dream careers. Your own personal engagement is the key to your success!
To be engaged and become a top performer, you need to be in a job that is not just a great job, but a great job for you. This means, that not only your background and mental capacity, but also you behavioural style and personal motivations must match those of the job and the top performance benchmark criteria of the company. This is why, if you happen to be a candidate, we will ask you to participate in a series of in-depth interviews and assessments to discover whether this particular position at that particular company is the right one for you. This is not only in the interests of our clients but also in yours.
WE LOOK FOR YOU FOR OUR CLIENT IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
As a key member of the PSA Group Turkey HR Team, successful candidates will;
- Assist in developing and executing talent management and Development programs for the employees working closely with business lines
- Participate in the development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing company requirements
- Take an active role in building and administering benefits, compensation, and employee performance programs
- Suggest new ways and methods to continually improve efficiency of the HR department and organization as a whole, and to improve employee experience
- CArry out analysis for all training & development needs and coordinating preparation of internal and external training plans in accordance with annual training plan
- Supporting career management such as on-boarding, career planning, talent management, rotation, promotion etc
- Taking part in yearly performance and salary review processes
- Ensuring the alignment and execution of current HR policies, procedures and updating where/when required
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or a related field
- Additional HR training or experience is a plus
- 3-5 years of experience in generalist HR or similar roles
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Resourceful, problem-solving mindset and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, HRIS systems, and comfortable learning new technology as needed
Profil International | Office 1: Maçka Cad. Ralli Apt. No:37 K:5 Teşvikiye, Istanbul TURKEY | Office2: Teşvikiye Cad. Belveder Apt. No:15 K:6 Teşvikiye | Tel +90 2122318878 | www.profilinternational.com