Currently ranked as Europe’s second largest automaker, Group PSA is a French Multinational Manufacturer of automobiles and motorcycles sold under the Peugeot, Citroen, DS and Opel brands
With its worldwide presence, the Group today is addressing the profound transformations under way in the sector with ambition, vitality and efficiency.
PSA Turkey is actively committed to developing its market presence in the Turkish market and in line with the Group’s strategic targets, would like to recruit high calibre professionals in various functions and departments.
In order to strengthen the team, PSA Turkey is in need of “Sales Performance Supervisor”. In compliance with professional and ethical standards of PSA Group, successful candidates will;
- Develop/update all sales related procedures. Ensure that all dealers (including newcomers) are aware of the process
- Responsible for periodic outlook process; collect and consolidate weekly dealer outlook reports and prepare executive outlook report for management review
- Bonus calculations in coordination with finance
- Manage annual dealer target setting process
- Responsible for successful accessory business during the new vehicle sales process at the dealers
- Periodic dealer/field visits for implementation of various dealer programs including accessory business
- Implement all advised Sales enablers/programs, namely VB Tool, Dealer Success, for Turkey
- Develop & implement the new enablers / programs to increase sales volume and profitability
- Prepare training materials and train all parties including dealers and field teams
- Support Sales Team and Market Senior Management, by providing relevant decision making support data, and analysis of actual results
- 1-3 years of experience gained within a best practice international environment
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment, often on multiple tasks with limited timelines
- Ambitious, driven, constructive, energetic person who is keen on learning
At Profil International, we believe - and know - that only candidates who are truly "engaged" in their jobs, love what they do, respect and admire the company they work for will excel at their job and realize their dream careers. Your own personal engagement is the key to your success!
To be engaged and become a top performer, you need to be in a job that is not just a great job, but a great job for you. This means, that not only your background and mental capacity, but also you behavioural style and personal motivations must match those of the job and the top performance benchmark criteria of the company. This is why, if you happen to be a candidate, we will ask you to participate in a series of in-depth interviews and assessments to discover whether this particular position at that particular company is the right one for you. This is not only in the interests of our clients but also in yours.