Senior Digital Marketer
Doost is a tech-start-up company that specializes on digital services backed by Eureko Sigorta and founded with the desire to 'go beyond insurance'. On the way to perfect our work, we see a future full of wonderful misfortunes, lucky mishapes, and healthy trials.
We started our journey by focusing on car services. In order to solve the needs and problems of our customers regarding their vehicles, we are constantly developing something new with hardwork every day and improving our mobile application, website and strengthen our cooperation with providers. We are bringing up-to-date technology to car industry and we are growing rapidly.
We are a digital start up with a big vision. We try to transform people's approach on how they are looking after their assets, themselves and their loved ones with offering service-oriented digital products whereas making valuable services accessible and affordable to all.
Although doost has started its operations in the nearpast, it is backed up by and takes its power from one of the world's largest insurance leader Achmea group based in the Netherlands and a respected member of the Turkish insurance sector Eureko Sigorta.
- Develop and optimize a comprehensive marketing and branding strategy and plan focusing on customer engagement and conversion through channels such as mobile app, website, e-mail marketing, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Affiliate marketing, Social media, etc.
- Define KPIs and grow traffic and our user database through executing the marketing strategy within the allocated budget and leading customer communication plans
- Managing 3rd party/agency relationships ensuring campaigns are optimized and scaled to drive performance whilst delivering exciting brand experiences
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and plans including public relations as well as short and long term digital marketing concerning the campaigns and the target. (market analysis, determination of targets, action plan, choice of communication axes)
- Developing new campaigns, products and partnerships designed for the needs of each segment (local and regional partner management)
- Proactively seek new opportunities & marketing tools to improve Marketing Strategy, to increase overall conversion rate
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others , analyze sales results and manage a budget
- Monitor digital performance KPIs and preparing action lists for increasing performance;
- Analyze and report profit contribution across all marketing channels and perform an ongoing assessment of traffic, conversion, sales, and profitability from marketing campaigns to increase ROI
- Drive expansion of the customer database and leverage it to drive rapid, profitable revenue growth.
- Track the customer journey closely to increase retention rate and frequency
- Define KPIs for campaigns and develop marketing plans accordingly.
- Propose and implement successful optimization strategies and solutions based on data.
- Continuously A/B test and deliver new approaches based on the results.
- Deeply understand our users, what makes them keep using our products, what drives churn.
- At least 5 years of experience working in digital marketing roles, preferably mobile and app related
- Obsessed with growth. You wake up in the morning and before you even have a coffee you are excited to grow our user base
- Constantly iterating to find out what does and doesn’t work
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with good time management.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Startup DNA. You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven and flexible environment
- Fluency in English is a must
- Previous experience at a mobile first / app only project is a must