Doost - Senior Business Developer
We are looking for a Senior Business Developer to join our team, who will be responsible for building and executing start-up and revenue growth strategies and from the maintanence of all the business operations and building key business partnerships.This role specifically needs experience in automative industry or tech industry where we are trying to build a “car ecosystem”.This role needs a business-oriented strategist and with the responsibility of driving this strategy while working closely with multiple partners internally and externally.
We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
You will be equipped with the technology to grow our business from day one,you will work with talented people in an environment that values kindness with the energy of a startup! We are a fully agile and cross-functional team and we are expanding our team as with our business. We are looking for an energetic team mate with a strong desire to succeed to accompany us on this journey!
- Developing and implementing new business and partnership strategies that will serve customer and revenue growth and creating value-added services and offers that continously drive acquisition, engagement and retention. (b2b & b2c)
- Work closely with the cross-functional team to develop operational plans for each new development or partnership, and then manage the execution of those plans end-to-end. Act as the ‘connective tissue’ that links all aspects of the execution together.
- Responsible for overall business operations, customer satisfaction, revenue , planning, assessing and monitoring key business KPIs , monitoring and maintaining high service quality whereas managing all internal partners including legal, compliance , product , marketing etc.
- Be part of the external-facing sales effort to identify, structure, negotiate and win partnerships with targeted new partner or clients.
- Be the primary or supporting relationship leader with the partners, throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Coordinate with agencies, marketing teams and development team on the deployment of consumer facing parts and service marketing
- Demonstrates accountability, attention to detail and ability to handle complex situations with multiple workstreams and internal/external stakeholders.
- Ability to instrumentalize and build operating rhythms and cadence and define and monitor performance metrics and analytics
- Prepare business and expansion plans
- Strong “executive presence, with excellent judgment, mature personality, and proven success in working with senior executives (internally and externally)
- 8+ years of demonstrated ability in business development with exposure to the automotive or tech industry with proven track of project/deal completion. ( car after sales management, operations management experience is perfect! )
- Strong execution background in project/program management or operations with knowledge and ability to handle external and internal stakeholders
- Team player, pro-active and action-oriented, anticipates needs, is assertive, and is highly accountable
- Experienced in cultivating, negotiating, and growing business partnerships
- BS/BA degree required, MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Past experience with the automotive industry is a must.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Startup DNA. You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven and flexible environment
- Fluency in English is a must
Doost is a tech-start-up company that specializes on digital services backed by Eureko Sigorta and founded with the desire to 'go beyond insurance'. On the way to perfect our work, we see a future full of wonderful misfortunes, lucky mishapes, and healthy trials. We started our journey by focusing on car services. In order to solve the needs and problems of our customers regarding their vehicles, we are constantly developing something new with hardwork every day and improving our mobile application, website and strengthen our cooperation with providers. We are bringing up-to-date technology to car industry and we are growing rapidly.
We are a digital start up with a big vision. We try to transform people's approach on how they are looking after their assets, themselves and their loved ones with offering service-oriented digital products whereas making valuable services accessible and affordable to all.
Although doost has started its operations in the nearpast, it is backed up by and takes its power from one of the world's largest insurance leader Achmea group based in the Netherlands and a respected member of the Turkish insurance sector Eureko Sigorta.