CRM & Campaign Management Expert
Eureko Sigorta, which is the leader of bancassurance in Turkey, an expert in risk assessment and an international insurance company, is a member of Achmea, which is one of the largest insurance partnerships in the world, operating with 17,000 employees across 5 countries.
Operating in all branches of non-life insurance, Eureko Sigorta was founded in 1989 as Garanti Sigorta and took its current name in October 2007. With its headquarters in Istanbul, Eureko Sigorta offers insurance services and products that make a difference for clients through Garanti BBVA and its nationwide network of agencies and brokers. Eureko Sigorta is a respected and preferred member of the Turkish insurance industry.
The synergistic cooperation with Garanti BBVA has enabled Eureko Sigorta to have a widespread distribution network and reach hundreds of thousands of clients.
In addition to the bank distribution channel, Eureko Sigorta also offers insurance services and products to its clients through its nationwide network of agents and brokers.
Eureko Sigorta, with its long-standing relationships with international reinsurers, works extensively with companies such as Everest Re, Mapfre Re, Odyssey Re, Korean Re, Sompo Japan Re, Munich Re and Swiss Re. Our company is in close cooperation with Milli Re, the largest reinsurer in our country.
Eureko Sigorta distinguishes itself from its competitors through its business strategies, accurate perception of risk, portfolio structure and high technology. One of the leading companies in the industry, Eureko Sigorta has had a market share of 3.6% at the end of 2017.
Eureko Sigorta is distinguished by its effective marketing policies, its ability to deliver fast and high quality services and its commitment to ethical values; it has been a stable and sustainable organization even in the most difficult economic conjunctures of our country.
We are looking for CRM & Campaign Management Expert who will manage CRM strategies and activities across the company, encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty, CJ mapping analysing touch points for maximizing commercial opportunities where also defining company campaign management strategies and implementation of all relevant tools.
- Monitoring and maintaining overall CRM, CX and campaign management tools
- Responsible for implementation, analyzing and testing process of CRM projects
- Responsible for the integration of applications (CRM, CX, Campaign tools etc.) with related systems (core insurance, call center system etc.)
- Analyze complex business problems, needs and assess how CRM system can be implemented to solve them
- Troubleshoot user errors and other requests
- Write policies, procedures and technical documentation
- Responsible for coordination, campaign design, running campaigns, performance management, channel optimization and budget management
- Conducting campaign analysis by using quantitative and quantitative reporting tools in the analysis of campaign results and making suggestions or adjustment to campaign strategy
- Ensuring timely implementation, pre-and post-campaign communication and administration
- Cooperating with 3rd parties including vendor management
- B.A. or B.Sc. degree from a reputable university in management, engineering, statistics, MIS or a related field
- +6 years of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SAP CRM,.. etc. experience preferred on telecommunications, banking, insurance or management consultancy sectors, 2+ campaign management experience is preferable
- Good Understanding of sales business drivers, metrics and reporting
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work in a team-environment and service internal clients, set up projects proactively
- An emphatic person having customer first mindset
- Fluent in English