Technical Product Expert
Eureko Sigorta, which is the leader of bancassurance in Turkey, an expert in risk assessment and an international insurance company, is a member of Achmea, which is one of the largest insurance partnerships in the world, operating with 17,000 employees across 5 countries.
Operating in all branches of non-life insurance, Eureko Sigorta was founded in 1989 as Garanti Sigorta and took its current name in October 2007. With its headquarters in Istanbul, Eureko Sigorta offers insurance services and products that make a difference for clients through Garanti BBVA and its nationwide network of agencies and brokers. Eureko Sigorta is a respected and preferred member of the Turkish insurance industry.
The synergistic cooperation with Garanti BBVA has enabled Eureko Sigorta to have a widespread distribution network and reach hundreds of thousands of clients.
In addition to the bank distribution channel, Eureko Sigorta also offers insurance services and products to its clients through its nationwide network of agents and brokers.
Eureko Sigorta, with its long-standing relationships with international reinsurers, works extensively with companies such as Everest Re, Mapfre Re, Odyssey Re, Korean Re, Sompo Japan Re, Munich Re and Swiss Re. Our company is in close cooperation with Milli Re, the largest reinsurer in our country.
Eureko Sigorta distinguishes itself from its competitors through its business strategies, accurate perception of risk, portfolio structure and high technology. One of the leading companies in the industry, Eureko Sigorta has had a market share of 3.6% at the end of 2017.
Eureko Sigorta is distinguished by its effective marketing policies, its ability to deliver fast and high quality services and its commitment to ethical values; it has been a stable and sustainable organization even in the most difficult economic conjunctures of our country.
Responsible for producing and maintaining UW guidelines & risk acceptance criteria, giving expert opinion on detailed processes required for products.
- Being responsible for understanding business problems and identifying the needs of cross functional teams
- Analyzing technical and product requirements and developing core insurance tool accordingly
- Monitoring and analyzing the capacity and usage of product coverages, changing the content if necessary considering sales, P&L performance, KPI’s and overall targets
- Being ensure from continous improvement of the technical development of the product align with core insurance tool
- Initiating the product development process based on roadmaps
- Becoming Single Point of Contact for business stake holders, preparing road maps for new product and services on customer experience domain
- Testing and validating new products on core insurance tool and being responsible of developing
- Working collaboratively with legal unit fort he appropriate implementation of the product
- Monitoring the performance of the products and take necessary actions for reaching the targets on product base
- Responsible for the design of the products in Esgate
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field (mathematics, statistics, engineering)
- Min. 5 years of work experience in technical product development
- Strong data management skills (data preparation, data quality management etc.)
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret complex data and distil into useful information.
- A self-motivated convincing person with strong stakeholder orientation with excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Able to manage stakeholders