As one of the leading companies in its sector, our client is actively committed to expand its presence in Turkey with high calibre professionals in various functions and departments.
Today, our client is looking for a talented “Warehouse Supervisor – İZMİR” to strengthen their team and their growth in Turkey. Assuming overall responsibility for the operational efficiency and excellence of the warehouse in İzmir, the successful incumbent will be expected to:
- Plan, organize, supervise and participate in daily warehouse operation and activities, including the receipt, documentation, storage, safety and distribution of parts and supplies and maintenance of inventory.
- Observe and maintain health and safety regulations.
- Close follow up of the performance criteria and making sure that the operational targets are achieved.
- Follow up the customer problems and make sure that problems are resolved in timely manner working in coordination with after sales and customer services quality, and with the service providers in the parts and accessories operations.
- Evaluate and monitor the performance of Service Providers and make sure that Service Providers comply with the contractually defined and agreed standards.
- Establish a strong communication between warehouse, bonded warehouse and customs to manage the process effectively.
- Daily management of the Domestic Transportation Operation, and follow up closely the activities performed and reporting.
- University degree in Industrial Engineering.
- 3-5 years of Warehouse & Logistics Operations Management experience including 3PL Companies Management, Stock Management, International and Domestics Transportation as well as Customs Operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Turkish.
- Excellent skills in MS Office applications.
- SAP knowledge is an asset.
- Proactive attitude, strong business sense, including strong problem-solving skills, analytical thinking and presentation skills.
- Understanding of key business functions such as Logistics Planning, Logistics Management and Logistics processes.
- High resilience, agility and teamwork.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Willingness to work in a dynamic and intensive working environment.
- Located in İzmir.
At Profil International, we believe - and know - that only candidates who are truly "engaged" in their jobs, love what they do, respect and admire the company they work for will excel at their job and realize their dream careers. Your own personal engagement is the key to your success!
To be engaged and become a top performer, you need to be in a job that is not just a great job, but a great job for you. This means, that not only your background and mental capacity, but also you behavioural style and personal motivations must match those of the job and the top performance benchmark criteria of the company. This is why, if you happen to be a candidate, we will ask you to participate in a series of in-depth interviews and assessments to discover whether this particular position at that particular company is the right one for you. This is not only in the interests of our clients but also in yours.