Strategic Talent Relationship Management / Strategic Talent Care Associate
Odgers Berndtson is a leading partner to organisations helping them to secure and develop world-class leaders of the future and create robust and diverse leadership teams and boards. Through our international network of search executives, we advise clients on the creation of leadership teams with the skills to grow their organisations, and the passion to deliver their objectives.
Our Strategic Talent Relationship Management / Knowledge Management Teams are made up of diverse individuals who play a critical role in our projects. Their role is fundamental in enabling us to provide client-driven service and delivery solutions, in a collaborative and supportive manner.
We are looking to appoint an established Strategic Talent Relationship Management / Strategic Talent Care Associate to work as a "generalist" across all critical sectors. You will ideally have previous experience as a Researcher or Associate in an executive search or recruitment environment in any sector. What is important is a genuine interest and desire to work across these dynamic sectors.
- As part of a project team, working alongside Consultants, Principals or Partners to deliver search projects to our clients
- Create the search strategy and identify appropriate target firms and candidates
- Utilising our in-house CRM system, LinkedIn, external databases, social media, sourcing calls and the Internet to generate suitable candidates and market intelligence for each assignment. Continually expanding, updating, and improving the existing candidate pool while enabling strategic talent relationship management and talent care
- Actively identify relevant candidates, conducting initial interviews with interested candidates to assess and qualify candidates
- Provide feedback on candidates to both your search team and the client, outlining relevant experience and motivations
- Actively encourage a diverse talent agenda and shortlist
- With every approach made, promote, and protect our reputation through effective and strategic talent & candidate care
- Prepare weekly client progress reports, illustrating the assignment landscape and adapting/amending as the assignment develops
- Provide feedback on market reaction to an assignment, the perception of the client and any other pertinent information gained
- Attend client briefings and update calls
- Adhere to best practice, ensuring all required candidate information is kept accurate
- Attend client meetings, interviews and prepare candidate reports where appropriate
You are always keen to learn and naturally inquisitive about people and business
You can work well under pressure and handle multiple, often changing priorities
You cope well with pressure, can take knock-backs, yet always find a way to deliver the goods
Natural and effective communicator
You will have excellent written skills, be credible and personable and able to easily build relationships with a variety of stakeholders at all levels
You can work autonomously, take ownership and influence where necessary
Teamwork is essential to our success, whether asking for help or giving it, you will embody our partnership behaviours
Research requires a methodical approach, attention to detail and top-notch time management and prioritisation skills
- Odgers Berndtson is one of the world’s largest Global Executive Search firms. Our reputation for excellence and integrity has been established over 50 years and we are a company driven by our clients, not outside shareholders.
- Our organisation acts as trusted advisors to our clients and candidates and engage the very best talent for the most influential roles across a wide variety of industries. The service we deliver is creative, insightful and most importantly, in partnership; whilst being a global organisation, we pride ourselves on maintaining personable relationships.
- At Odgers Berndtson, we are proud of a modern, diverse, meritocratic and collaborative environment where you will find support, training and career development with colleagues striving for excellence in all they do.
- We operate with more than 70 offices worldwide.. For full details of our organisation please visit www.odgersberndtson.com
- Odgers Berndtson is committed to continually improving the diversity of our workforce through the attraction, retention and development of a diverse range of talented people. We want people to be comfortable bringing their whole self to work and recognise that inclusion brings further opportunities for innovation and creativity.
- We welcome all new employees to get involved by joining one of our Allies groups or simply being part of one of our many initiatives to help us promote Inclusion in our business. Our Inclusion & Diversity agenda is driven by our I&D Council and our Allies Programmes and we celebrate our diversity each year with our ‘Unlimited Festival’.
- To read more about our Inclusion & Diversity agenda and our 2020 report, please click here
- As an equal opportunities employer, Odgers Berndtson is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination of any kind. We strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join our business, and we will support any requirements for reasonable adjustments.
- We take Charity seriously – but like to have fun too. Our CSR team are always thinking up new events and activities to get involved in and raise funds for our chosen charity.
- We are passionate about giving back and in fact won AESC's Commitment to the Community Award 2018 in recognition of excellence in executive search and our commitment to community and charitable causes.
- If you have any comments and/or suggestions about improving access to our application processes, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org