About the Tea Business
The current vision for ekaterra is to champion a tastier, healthier, more sustainable world of plant-based drinking. Purposeful thinking will be the core anchor of the business, its brands as well as its culture, and enables simple and agile decision making, supports an entrepreneurial mindset and is driven by passion for our consumers.
As we move through this journey towards separation, we are seeking employees with a passion for exciting entrepreneurial experiences, who want to pursue unique career opportunities and have a desire to be an integral part in building the bright future of this plant-based company.
- To grow a world of wellbeing through the regenerative power of plants
A virtuous cycle of growth for everyone connected to our business
CONSUMER: we will craft winning brands that become the universal beverage of choice: serving only the tastiest products that enrich physical, emotional, and social wellbeing
CLIMATE: we will lead the way and create a net positive, giving back to the planet much more than we take.
COMMUNITY: we will enrich lives by delivering more value per cup and share that value amongst growers, blenders and farming communities.
EMPLOYEES: we will nurture the growth of every employee, maximising learning and impact of every individual
SHAREHOLDERS: we will lead value creation with sustainable high performance, delivered with transparency and consistency
This role is for someone who is driven, resilient and experienced in complex project management. The ideal candidate has experience in rebranding/ supply planning/ innovation and an interest in assisting the business in terms of operations, profitability, management, structure, and strategy.
This role is for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is used to hitting the ground running. It is a unique opportunity to learn a great deal from Marketing Consultants and Senior Business Leaders across the Marketing Function.
The individual needs to be self-driven, commercially aware, bigger picture oriented & detail oriented.
This role will be a representative of Blossom in the country but needs to be a member of the MU rebranding team. Working with the MU marketing and supply chain leads on planning, tracking, and assisting the smooth rebranding.
The role will liaise with many teams including Workstream Leads, Consultants and Unilever and ekaterra employees across the world.
1) Work with the regional project management team, consultants and internal teams to assist in all of the rebranding process, cutover period and go-live
2) Effectively follow up the project network
3) Assess the collateral impacts in other workstreams and regularly check in with them
4) Migrate local and global systems in scope of rebranding from UL to Tea Company.
5) Track status of migration and coordinate with stakeholders
6) Liaising with IT team for actual transfers
7) Ways of working for readiness for day 1, transition plan
8) Manage weekly reports for separation and blossom team
Skills & Competences
- Complex Project management
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent interpersonal & stakeholder management skills
- Tact and persuasive ability
- Teamworking skills
- Attention to detail
- Excel expertise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self driven
- A good understanding of Marketing and Supply Chain systems, processes and tasks OR a quick learner
- Lover of all things marketing
- Enthusiastic and positive, with a curious and naturally inquisitive approach
- Tenacious, energetic and resilient
- Has a genuine and deep interest in plants and their relationship with people and the planet, champions the environment and sustainability
- Fun loving
- Risk taking ability
- Simple thinking
- Transparent and fair
- Promote diversity
- Ownership and accountability