A job can be much more than a career opportunity.
It can become a path to realizing your dreams.
At Profil International, we believe - and know - that only candidates who are truly "engaged" in their jobs, love what they do, respect and admire the company they work for will excel at their job and realize their dream careers. Your own personal engagement is the key to your success!
To be engaged and become a top performer, you need to be in a job that is not just a great job, but a great job for you. This means, that not only your background and mental capacity, but also you behavioural style and personal motivations must match those of the job and the top performance benchmark criteria of the company. This is why, if you happen to be a candidate, we will ask you to participate in a series of in-depth interviews and assessments to discover whether this particular position at that particular company is the right one for you. This is not only in the interests of our clients but also in yours.
CEO Business Manager POSITION DETAILS
The CEO Business manager provides high level of strategic support to the executive committee and coordinates their activities with the rest of the organisation
- Management of the Strategic Planning and Executive support,
- Follow-up, support and reporting of Corporate Strategic Initiatives
- Consultancy support to CEO including market, competitor, customer analysis and business development projects,
- Provide CEO with background to business performance improvement opportunities
- Research and analysis of external reports to provide market foresight, forecasting studies to enhance market knowledge, coordination between headquarters and regions,
- Undertake special projects as assigned,
- Coordinating relevant communications, research information and putting together presentations,
- Follow-up ongoing work with Board Member direct reports,
- Maintains highly confidential executive and Board files and correspondence,
- Bachelor’s degree from leading universities in business, economics or equivalent preferred,
- Min 5 years of work experience in different functions like Management consultancy, finance and CEO support,
- Management consultancy experience is a plus,
- MBA/ MS degree in Management is a plus,
- Innovative, strategic judgment, clear thinker, change oriented, strong communication skills, analytics, result& quality oriented,
- Exceptional oral, written and formal presentation skills,
- Excellent command of English both verbal and written,
Your Talent Manager: Dila Giray | firstname.lastname@example.org