Doost is looking for a CRM Marketing Expert to join their team, who will own the customer journey and business metrics across onboarding, engagement and referral stages. If you are process driven, with a proven track record of working across the CRM landscape – including campaign management, audience segmentation, automation flows and loyalty , you will thrive in that position. Doost is building their CRM system from scratch! If you are excited to work with a corporate tech-start up and willing to build whatever it takes from zero – this is for you!
The CRM (Senior) Marketing Expert plays an important role as they have a delicate customer-first approach. You will be responsible for encouraging customer engagement and advocacy while driving business outcomes by coordinating efforts through email, SMS , push , direct mail , call center inbound and outbound marketing. As Doost is a fully-digital company operating, you have to breath data in and out. This role should collaborate with every team member to continously improve their messaging towards their various segments and implement (automated) campaigns along the customer lifecycle and across-value based segments with correct targeting, messaging and creative.
Doost is looking for people who are as passionate as they are about creating something their users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
- Conceptualizing, executing and continually improving Email and Push Notification marketing campaigns to drive customer engagement in an automated and scalable fashion across all channels . Through strategic thinking, strong data driven customer insight, and passionate ownership, you will maximize impact and efficiency of this exciting growth area.
- Responsible for leading and executing the CRM and loyalty strategy for doost across multiple channels
- Develop and manage customer feedback channels driving data acquisition and customer insight
- Analyze and interpret results from CRM initiatives to drive continuous improvement of campaigns and inform the CRM roadmap
- Define the annual CRM strategy (especially with regard to data acquisition, loyalty, loyalty, consumer insights, initial data) for your area and thus support you with specific customer activation and reactivation activities
- Champion the needs of customers throughout the development process by designing scalable and robust products with the development team
- Respond to customer needs throughout the development process; analyze competitors and market trends; develop detailed requirements, feature definitions, implementation plans, and internal communications;
- Develop and deliver all email automations. Ensure all email templates follow best practice, taking a mobile first approach
- Develop, deliver and own loyalty program/ subscribers , driving retention and further establishing their brand mission amongst their audience
- Manage 3rd party agencies and the development, maintenance and review of contracts and relationships
- Work alongside Performance Marketing team to align CRM with wider acquisition and re-engagement initiatives and ensure a seamless cross-channel customer flow
- CRM / Data experience with a proven track record of managing budgets to target ( preferably worked for tech start-ups)
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field, e.g., Business, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics
- Mastery of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing and loyalty principles and the end to end process for campaigns from strategy to deployment
- In-depth knowledge of CRM best practices and KPIs ( Understand customer segments and their lifecycle, with the goal of increasing LTV, retention and NPS)
- Detailed knowledge of sms & email regulations and compliance
- Excellent organizational and data analysis skills; ability to derive actionable conclusions from large data sets and statistical studies.
- Interest in the technical aspects of digital marketing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent English speaker preferred
Doost is a tech-start-up company that specializes on digital services backed by Eureko Sigorta and founded with the desire to 'go beyond insurance'. On the way to perfect their work, they see a future full of wonderful misfortunes, lucky mishapes, and healthy trials. Doost started their journey by focusing on car services. In order to solve the needs and problems of their customers regarding their vehicles, they are constantly developing something new with hardwork every day and improving their mobile application, website and strengthen their cooperation with providers. Doost bringing up-to-date technology to car industry and they are growing rapidly.
They are a digital start up with a big vision. They try to transform people's approach on how they are looking after their assets, themselves and their loved ones with offering service-oriented digital products whereas making valuable services accessible and affordable to all.
Although doost has started its operations in the nearpast, it is backed up by and takes its power from one of the world's largest insurance leader Achmea group based in the Netherlands and a respected member of the Turkish insurance sector Eureko Sigorta.