Ecosystem Partnership Expert
Eureko Sigorta, which is the leader of bancassurance in Turkey, an expert in risk assessment and an international insurance company, is a member of Achmea, which is one of the largest insurance partnerships in the world, operating with 17,000 employees across 5 countries.
Operating in all branches of non-life insurance, Eureko Sigorta was founded in 1989 as Garanti Sigorta and took its current name in October 2007. With its headquarters in Istanbul, Eureko Sigorta offers insurance services and products that make a difference for clients through Garanti BBVA and its nationwide network of agencies and brokers. Eureko Sigorta is a respected and preferred member of the Turkish insurance industry.
The synergistic cooperation with Garanti BBVA has enabled Eureko Sigorta to have a widespread distribution network and reach hundreds of thousands of clients.
In addition to the bank distribution channel, Eureko Sigorta also offers insurance services and products to its clients through its nationwide network of agents and brokers.
Eureko Sigorta, with its long-standing relationships with international reinsurers, works extensively with companies such as Everest Re, Mapfre Re, Odyssey Re, Korean Re, Sompo Japan Re, Munich Re and Swiss Re. Our company is in close cooperation with Milli Re, the largest reinsurer in our country.
Eureko Sigorta distinguishes itself from its competitors through its business strategies, accurate perception of risk, portfolio structure and high technology. One of the leading companies in the industry, Eureko Sigorta has had a market share of 3.6% at the end of 2017.
Eureko Sigorta is distinguished by its effective marketing policies, its ability to deliver fast and high quality services and its commitment to ethical values; it has been a stable and sustainable organization even in the most difficult economic conjunctures of our country.
- Observing local and international trends; keeping product and competitor knowledge up to- date
- Monitoring customer satisfaction and help to continuously improve this level
- Building efficient relationships with company’s partnership in order to manage the ecosystem
- Being responsible for managing the relations with Strategic Partners and stakeholders
In Terms of Business:
- Find ecosystem partners (non-insurance) to solve customer pains and manage ecosystem and assistance partners, piloting MVP, contract management, SLA management etc. system integration together with customer journey expert and IT in case needed
- Based on customer and market research, user-feedback, and product roadmaps, identifying segments of ecosystem partners to focus on customer gain
- Being end to end responsible for development, implementation and relation management of My Business Domain, partner Ecosystem in value added services, including Corporate Services, (B2B and B2C Commerce)
- Piloting new ecosystem service ideas, to validate expected value and service quality before launching
- Being responsible for ecosystem partners SLA performance check
- Working with related squads, aiming to segment, evaluate and accordingly develop the ecosystem
- Identifying, evaluating and integrating new vendor capabilities and opportunities to optimize business and customer experience
- Identifying new areas of opportunity in order to improve our ecosystem to give best service to customers
- Creating ecosystem partnerships around after-sales needs of customers
- Negotiating new partnership opportunities to professional associations on behalf of customers
- Being responsible for ecosystem budget
- Conceptualizing and launching multiple programs from infrastructure projects to partner growth programs
- Working with internal stakeholders and strategic partners to create annual partnership goals and drive quarterly business reviews with these partners to evaluate performance against these goals
- Managing day to day communications with Domain members and ensure partner integrations are up to date and always providing user value
- Documenting trends and requirements of partners to help inform the relevant partner program strategy
- BS degree from a reputable university
- Possessing strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills, as well as the ability to make strategic decisions and react rapidly in conditions of high competition and fast-paced environments
- Passionate about digital marketing, e-commerce and/or technology
- Strong innovation and problem-solving skills
- Result driven person
- Passion for creativity, design, and user experience. Patient and persistent
- Strong desire to drive improvement, not settle for status quo; Steadfastly pushes self and others for results
- Excellent written and verbal business communication, interpersonal, organizational, process management and stakeholder management skills as this role supports all the core markets
- Hands-on, hardworking and motivated by a business in its ‘building phase’
- Motivated by a collaborative problem solving environment
- Eager to work with 3rd parties, vendors, startups and other corporations
- Able to work dynamic and flexible environment