We are looking for an Organizational Development Executive for one of our global clients, operating in mining sector.
Position is located in Erzincan (İliç),Turkey.
- Responsible for the development and management of programs, analytics, and processes to improve the overall functioning of the organization, its key strategy, tactical planning, and overall business goals. Indeed, develops and implements an integrated HR system that supports our operation.
- Develops an effectiveness strategy to prepare staff and company so that they have the skills and systems needed to successfully fulfill company goals.
- Responsible for the development and administration of the Employee Performance, building the organizational effectiveness strategy and other culture-related initiatives including effective change management interventions. This includes, but is not limited to, HR project planning and communication on key organizational transformation and change initiatives, providing consultation to managers as well as HR Business Partners in areas of employee performance, manning planning, culture transformation, and change management interventions.
- Identify organizational transformation/improvement priorities in partnership with managers based on alignment to strategy; business resource availability to support the initiative and sustain change; and organizational/cultural capacity to absorb and implement change.
- Defines clear roles, directions, responsibilities, performance requirements and targets for organizational structure. To achieve this, sets up daily, weekly, and monthly reviews, and define, delegate, and prioritize the tasks.
- Responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating quality assurance programs and formulating quality control policies for HR.
- Partner with business or function area managers as requested, to define, refine and/or align multi-year goals and annual plans.
- Researches, develops, and implements competitive compensation, benefits, performance appraisal, and employee incentive programs.
- Ensures and maintains compliance with employment, HR, benefits, insurance, safety, and other laws, regulations, and requirements.
- Builds the sustainable competitive advantage for the organization with the help of a smart and effective Performance improvement measures and key transformational and change transitions successfully launched as required within the organization and work on key organizational effectiveness challenges such as new mining areas and local employee development.